Ephemeris Binding [4.0.0.0;5.0.0.0)

You can be lead in error by a cache of ephemeris. Try changing the name of your file

Hi @glhopital, thanks for this binding!

Feature request: Add similar switches as in the quote to file things.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Updated:

• Added Switches for event-today and event-tomorrow
3 Likes

Tested and works! Thx a lot :+1:

Holiday switches are working fine, too.

BTW, meanwhile the title-today and next-title channels are showing the correct translated strings, in my case in German, although I did not change anything, except a couple of server restarts.
I donā€™t have any files in the ephemeris folders, except one custom dayset xml.

Hi, Iā€™ve just tried to install Ephemeris and Iā€™m facing this error:

[ERROR] [core.thing.internal.ThingManagerImpl] - Exception occurred while calling thing handler factory 'org.openhab.binding.ephemeris.internal.EphemerisHandlerFactory@4d434d2d': Can't find bundle for base name descriptions.holiday_descriptions, locale fr_FR

The only things Iā€™ve performed are:

1. install Ephemeris
  2. import the two things automatically discovered
  3. none of these two thing work (Status: UNINITIALIZED HANDLER_MISSING_ERROR & )

Am I missing something here?

I think youā€™re facing a core issue starting Ephemeris. Iā€™ve seen this from time to time. Have you tried restarting OH ?

1 Like

Youā€™re right. Not the most elegant way to install and activate a binding, but effective.

Well, thatā€™s the thing - I have set my country and province in the MainUI - both in Regional settings and Ephemeris.