Error Build Skeleton

Have created a clean skeleton and receive this error when build.

[ERROR] org.openhab.binding.test.internal.testBindingConstants.java:[2]
Header line doesn't match pattern ^ \* Copyright \(c\) 2010-2019 Contributors to the openHAB project$
[ERROR] org.openhab.binding.test.internal.testConfiguration.java:[2]
Header line doesn't match pattern ^ \* Copyright \(c\) 2010-2019 Contributors to the openHAB project$
[ERROR] org.openhab.binding.test.internal.testHandler.java:[2]
[ERROR] org.openhab.binding.test.internal.testHandlerFactory.java:[2]

/Mike

I believe one of the more recent commits changed the requirement for headers.

Normally it would say something like Copyright (c) 2010-2018… but that should be changed to Copyright (c) 2010-2019… I think that the skeleton may have been updated pretty recently but not sure if it defaults to 2010-2019 your openhab repo with eclipse may need to also be updated. Just change that line in all the headers in the source code of your skeleton binding and you should no longer receive this error.

Also I think that the licensing version may have changed too, so make sure that you don’t need to update other parts of the source code header - jump onto the addon repository and take a look at a binding in the most recent commit for an example of how it should be (copy and paste).