Error executing Commands

Hello Guys, i am an 20 year old Electrician student, and for one of my schools projekts i want to use an Raspberry Pi to communicate with an IHC installation and Apple home, during my work with openhabian and openhab on the Raspberry pi model 3b+, my system crashed and when i now try to launch openhab it just gives me this message: Error executing command: For input string “1554544407076”, i am running openhabian directly from a screen connectet to the Raspberry PI.
i am new to this system and i am only using this for an exam so if anyone could help me, i would be grateful.
I am from Denmark so if there is any of you guys there is danish and wants to help, then that would be amazing

Hi,

I don’t know if you’ve seen this Karaf console throws error when logging in and exits but it looks relevant to the error you are seeing.

yes it looks similar, my big issue here is that i can’t come in and delete thoose characters, or told in a different way, I dont know what to do to open the dictionary and edit it

-Kristian

Hi,

You should be able to use nano to edit it:

nano /var/lib/openhab2/.karaf/karaf41.history

Then look for those possibly corrupt lines and delete them. Use CTRL+X to exit and it will prompt you to save the file.

I think you should also be able to just delete the file and it will create it on start, but I’m not certain on that.

Thank you! i found the currupted line and deleted it, and now its up and running again!

Thanks a lot

Kristian