Error in amanda configuration file

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Raspberry Pi4B
    • openHAB version: 3.2.0 Release build

After a fresh full install on my test Pi OH3 is working fine.
I then added a card reader with a 32G memory card and installed Amanda using openhabian-config.
The installation completed without errors, but there was no nightly backup performed.
I ran amcheck and got the following report:

[10:06:01] backup@openhabian2:/etc/amanda$ amcheck openhab-dir
'/etc/amanda/openhab-dir/amanda.conf', line 22: end of line is expected
'/etc/amanda/openhab-dir/amanda.conf', line 27: end of line is expected
ERROR: errors processing config file

In the amanda.conf file, these 2 lines are:

length 16G mbytes

This is clearly wrong, after I changed the lines to (the value that is used in my OH2 system):

length 1092 mbytes

amanda is working fine.
I am not sure what a good value would be (my OH2 system with ‘1092 mbytes’ is using a 64G memory card). A test with 16 gbytes was clearly a value way too large (amcheck succeeded but amdump failed)

It’s what you entered at installation.
Read the docs and questions on install more carefully and you’ll find the answer to your size question.

Thanks Markus for your quick answer.
The docs indeed mention that the size to be entered is in MB. I have overlooked that. The storagecapacity value in my OH2 /boot/openhabian.conf is 16384 which divided by 15 tapes is the 1092 mbytes value I found in its amanda.conf file.

However, the default storagecapacity value in OH3 /boot/openhabian.conf is just 1024. When divided by 15 tapes this would result in a rather small tape size of just 68MB.
I suppose the storagecapacity value to be given in OH3 is still the total storage capacity and not the capacity for a single tape?
I wonder also why my erroneously entering ‘16G’ for storagecapacity did not result in some rubbish in the amanda.conf after it would have been divided by 15. Of course, ‘16G’ not being an integer may have caused the division to be skipped.