Error in logs for Z-Wave motion sensor (Fibaro FGMS-001)

I have 5x motion sensors (they are all Fibaro FGMS-001). They are all recognised by openHAB, and all but one work just fine.

For the not-working device, I keep getting the following error in the logs, whenever I trigger the motion sensor:

2017-09-10 13:04:16.637 [ERROR] [ve.internal.protocol.ZWaveController] - Exception during ZWave thread: Input 2. {}
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not update state, because callback is missing
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.binding.BaseThingHandler.updateState(BaseThingHandler.java:267)[105:org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing:0.9.0.b5]
	at org.openhab.binding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler.ZWaveIncomingEvent(ZWaveThingHandler.java:1104)[211:org.openhab.binding.zwave:2.1.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveController.notifyEventListeners(ZWaveController.java:567)[211:org.openhab.binding.zwave:2.1.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.commandclass.ZWaveAlarmCommandClass.processNotificationReport(ZWaveAlarmCommandClass.java:194)[211:org.openhab.binding.zwave:2.1.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.commandclass.ZWaveAlarmCommandClass.handleApplicationCommandRequest(ZWaveAlarmCommandClass.java:124)[211:org.openhab.binding.zwave:2.1.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.commandclass.ZWaveCRC16EncapsulationCommandClass.handleCRC16EncapResponse(ZWaveCRC16EncapsulationCommandClass.java:138)[211:org.openhab.binding.zwave:2.1.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.commandclass.ZWaveCRC16EncapsulationCommandClass.handleApplicationCommandRequest(ZWaveCRC16EncapsulationCommandClass.java:73)[211:org.openhab.binding.zwave:2.1.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.serialmessage.ApplicationCommandMessageClass.handleRequest(ApplicationCommandMessageClass.java:119)[211:org.openhab.binding.zwave:2.1.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveController.handleIncomingRequestMessage(ZWaveController.java:248)[211:org.openhab.binding.zwave:2.1.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveController.handleIncomingMessage(ZWaveController.java:214)[211:org.openhab.binding.zwave:2.1.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveController.access$7(ZWaveController.java:208)[211:org.openhab.binding.zwave:2.1.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveController$ZWaveInputThread.run(ZWaveController.java:1324)[211:org.openhab.binding.zwave:2.1.0]

I have completely removed the device from the Z-Wave controller twice. Once by removing it with habMIN and once by removing it with the Z-Way Server utility from the Razberry controller manufacturer.

(I run openHAB on a Raspberry Pi 3 with openHABian and a Razberry board)

Hello,

i have the same Problem with my Fibaro FGMS-001

==> /var/log/openhab2/openhab.log <==
2017-10-12 22:50:28.487 [ERROR] [ve.internal.protocol.ZWaveController] - Exception during ZWave thread: Input 2. {}
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not update state, because callback is missing
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.binding.BaseThingHandler.updateState(BaseThingHandler.java:267)[105:org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing:0.9.0.b5]
	at org.openhab.binding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler.ZWaveIncomingEvent(ZWaveThingHandler.java:1104)[219:org.openhab.binding.zwave:2.1.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveController.notifyEventListeners(ZWaveController.java:567)[219:org.openhab.binding.zwave:2.1.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.commandclass.ZWaveAlarmCommandClass.processNotificationReport(ZWaveAlarmCommandClass.java:194)[219:org.openhab.binding.zwave:2.1.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.commandclass.ZWaveAlarmCommandClass.handleApplicationCommandRequest(ZWaveAlarmCommandClass.java:124)[219:org.openhab.binding.zwave:2.1.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.serialmessage.ApplicationCommandMessageClass.handleRequest(ApplicationCommandMessageClass.java:119)[219:org.openhab.binding.zwave:2.1.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveController.handleIncomingRequestMessage(ZWaveController.java:248)[219:org.openhab.binding.zwave:2.1.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveController.handleIncomingMessage(ZWaveController.java:214)[219:org.openhab.binding.zwave:2.1.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveController.access$7(ZWaveController.java:208)[219:org.openhab.binding.zwave:2.1.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveController$ZWaveInputThread.run(ZWaveController.java:1324)[219:org.openhab.binding.zwave:2.1.0]

I run openHAB on Raspberry Pi3 with openHABian and Z-Stick Gen5

+1 (same exception in log), any idea?