Error installing MIOS in OH2 via Paper UI

I am trying to install the MIOS binding in OH2 via Paper UI, but I get an error.

[ERROR] [st.core.extensions.ExtensionResource] - Exception while installing extension: org.osgi.service.resolver.ResolutionException: Unable to resolve root: missing requirement [root] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=esh-ui-basic; type=karaf.feature; version=0 [caused by: Unable to resolve esh-ui-basic/0.9.0.SNAPSHOT: missing requirement [esh-ui-basic/0.9.0.SNAPSHOT] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=org.eclipse.smarthome.ui.basic; type=osgi.bundle; version="[0.9.0.201610080632,0.9.0.201610080632]"; resolution:=mandatory [caused by: Unable to resolve org.eclipse.smarthome.ui.basic/0.9.0.201610080632: missing requirement [org.eclipse.smarthome.ui.basic/0.9.0.201610080632] osgi.wiring.package; filter:="(osgi.wiring.package=org.eclipse.smarthome.io.rest.sitemap)"]]

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I just tried the current build #527 and was able to install the MIOS binding without any problem:

11:06:55.780 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ExtensionEvent      ] - Extension 'binding-mios' has been installed.

The error messages states something about “missing requirements” with the basic UI. Is it possible that you have deinstalled the BasicUI?

It looks like it is affecting all of my bindings. I can’t install or uninstall any binding without getting the error. I guess it is time to start over with a fresh install.

1 Like