I got this error message in my console. And the other error in my log.
Is it related to my problem that inclusion/exclusion is not working correctly from the binding?
The newly discovered things only show up in inbox after i restart the binding.
Secure inclusion is not working.
I am using an Aeon gen 5 usb stick.
Exception in thread “ZWaveReceiveProcessorThread” java.lang.NullPointerException
2019-06-15 10:03:04.910 [ERROR] [WaveSerialHandler$ZWaveReceiveThread] - Exception during ZWave thread.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Queue full
at java.util.AbstractQueue.add(AbstractQueue.java:98) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ArrayBlockingQueue.add(ArrayBlockingQueue.java:312) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager.processReceiveMessage(ZWaveTransactionManager.java:409) ~[232:org.openhab.binding.zwave:18.104.22.168906131958]
at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveController.incomingPacket(ZWaveController.java:1069) ~[232:org.openhab.binding.zwave:22.214.171.124906131958]
at org.openhab.binding.zwave.handler.ZWaveControllerHandler.incomingMessage(ZWaveControllerHandler.java:648) ~[232:org.openhab.binding.zwave:126.96.36.199906131958]
at org.openhab.binding.zwave.handler.ZWaveSerialHandler$ZWaveReceiveThread.run(ZWaveSerialHandler.java:328) [232:org.openhab.binding.zwave:188.8.131.52906131958]
I am using version:
225 │ Active │ 80 │ 184.108.40.206906151002 │ openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: ZWave Binding
I sent a log with an inclusion and a restart of OH afterwards.
When including nothing shows, after restart the two new things show up in Habmin.[CommunicationAfterLastIncl.txt (18.3 KB)|attachment]
And a massive log until huge lag on my z wave network and crash error.
I have no idea what triggered it.
I am re-configuring all my things from scratch one by one and am experiencing huge lag on z wave. MassiveLogUntilCrash.txt (86.1 KB)
At the moment I can just guess where this is going wrong with the inclusion, so it may take a little time to work out. I have a few ideas as I can see that the processing is stopping, but not exactly where…
What version of OH are you using? I’m wondering if you’re either using an old version, or something very new that is preventing some of the messaging that the ZWave binding uses from working.
I am using the latest snapshot build, installed true openhabian config tool on a rpi…easy mode i know…
In the configuration i executed the “prepare serial port settings for pheriperals” setting.
I can not think of anything i messed with, using it all straight out of the box…
Noticeable is al LOT of Z wave traffic going on and clogging things.
Inclucing a log with disconnecting Z wave dongle and reconnecting. DisconnectStick.txt (33.2 KB)
Don’t get me wrong - I’m not blaming anything you’ve done. I’m just trying to understand why this is happening as I can’t replicate the problem here.
The issue is that the binding stops processing received messages after the inclusion starts, but it’s unclear why at the moment. Nothing looks wrong, and the code hasn’t changed for a while, so I’m thinking either it’s something with your system (eg it’s a slow computer), or maybe something changed in the openHAB core as there have been an enormous number of changes there recently.
What I will do is to add some more debug to see if I can nail this down.
Since you can easily replicate the issue with the inclusion, we need to work on this. I’ve added some more debugging into the binding today to look at an area that I initially thought might have been the issue - I’m actually not so sure now if you are also seeing this at times other than the inclusion, but let’s see.
Bottom line though is if you can keep debug on, then we’re more likely to find something.