Error multizone_status chromecast binding

Ahh, typical :smiley: Thanks!
I have installed jackson 2.9 now (anotation, databind and core). Binding got installed and my chromecast devices came online. I´ll let you know if something isn´t working.

There’s now a 0.11.2 release of the API lib so it should be available in the 2.5.0-SNAPSHOT builds soon!

I have installed Chromecast 2.5.4 (from openhab-addons-2.5.4-SNAPSHOT.kar) snapshot on my OpenHAB 2.4 and I have unsolved requirements problem too. Where did you find those (jackson 2.9 now (anotation, databind and core)) and whether the installation solved your problem?

PS Alternatively, I’m thinking about migrating my OpneHAB 2.4 (on docker) to 2.5, but I’m worried about it going smoothly. Do any of you have such experiences behind you?

Try search for it here on the community. The links have been provided in some of the threads. I dont recall where I found it… I may have been using Google.

Whether the whole installation solved your problem witch “Could not resolve type id ‘MULTIZONE_STATUS’ into a subtype of [simple type, class su.litvak.chromecast.api.v2.StandardResponse]”?