Error upnpheader "MAX_AGE"

Hi Community,

i’ve installed an openhab 2 Environment, with Homematic, Astro, Homekit, rrd4j, openhab Cloud, NTP an Mail Addons. Since the first start of openhab i get the follwing Error. I searched for the problem but i can’t find something. Does anybody know how to fix the Error?

19:36:46.551 [ERROR] [upnp.model.message.header.UpnpHeader] - Error instantiating header of type ‘MAX_AGE’ with value: max-age=4282277841
19:36:46.551 [ERROR] [upnp.model.message.header.UpnpHeader] - Exception root cause:
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "4282277841"
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)[:1.8.0_121]
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:583)[:1.8.0_121]
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615)[:1.8.0_121]
at org.jupnp.model.message.header.MaxAgeHeader.setString(MaxAgeHeader.java:46)[162:org.jupnp:2.2.0]
at org.jupnp.model.message.header.UpnpHeader.newInstance(UpnpHeader.java:172)[162:org.jupnp:2.2.0]
at org.jupnp.model.message.UpnpHeaders.parseHeaders(UpnpHeaders.java:69)[162:org.jupnp:2.2.0]
at org.jupnp.model.message.UpnpHeaders.getAsArray(UpnpHeaders.java:138)[162:org.jupnp:2.2.0]
at org.jupnp.model.message.UpnpHeaders.getFirstHeader(UpnpHeaders.java:151)[162:org.jupnp:2.2.0]
at org.jupnp.model.message.discovery.IncomingNotificationRequest.getUDN(IncomingNotificationRequest.java:68)[162:org.jupnp:2.2.0]
at org.jupnp.protocol.async.ReceivingNotification.execute(ReceivingNotification.java:81)[162:org.jupnp:2.2.0]
at org.jupnp.protocol.ReceivingAsync.run(ReceivingAsync.java:69)[162:org.jupnp:2.2.0]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)[:1.8.0_121]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)[:1.8.0_121]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[:1.8.0_121]

Thanks for help :slight_smile:

Greets, Christian

This is not necessarily an issue within openHAB, it could be a device within your network that does not behave UPnP compliant.

To get rid of these errors, you could deactivate logging for jupnp by typing
log:set OFF org.jupnp
at openHABs karaf console.

1 Like

Thanks for reply.

If i execute the command i get the following error

Error executing command: No enum constant org.apache.karaf.log.core.Level.OFF

After this i tried log:set OFF, same problem. Only log:set DEBUG or log:set ERROR works fine.

Any ideas?

Hi Carlep,

See below the help file in the console:

openhab> log:set --help

DESCRIPTION   
        log:set
        Sets the log level.

SYNTAX
        log:set level [logger] 

ARGUMENTS
        level
             The log level to set (TRACE, DEBUG, INFO, WARN, ERROR) or DEFAULT to unset
        logger
             Logger name or ROOT (default)

I had the same problem and used this last command to eliminate org.jupnp from the log files.

openhab> log:set DEFAULT org.jupnp