Error when trying to install Sinope Binding

Well… That sucks. Means I bought that gateway for nothing… Was using a eria gateway, was working fine, but bought this one just to be able to connect it to oh. Will try to get a refund and send it back (and connect my previous gateway to oh)

Yep, I wouldn’t have bought it either… How was the integration between the thermostats and the Eria gateway?

It did not have all the bells and whistles of neviweb, but was working.

I have ordered a sonoff zigbee bridge from Ali express… Found some tutorials to flash it with a special version of Tasmota. My hope is that I’ll be able to connect the thermostats to it, and connect the flashed sonoff bridge into oh. Should work.

I’ll write back when I receive it…

@pmarcil, I have received my ZBBridge a week or so ago, I have flashed it with Zigbee2Tasmota, and I am now able to control my thermostat with the Sonoff ZBBridge. I think I’ll put my GT130 in my chrstmass tree… at least the green flasing lights will be more usefull!
p.s. I still have not been able yet to control the full features of the thermostats, but reading the temperature, state, heating demand, and setting the temperature works like a charm

I’ll probably write a guide when I get the time about the whole process, but I was very easy and failry quick! Let me know if you need it sooner

Awesome, thanks for the info! A bit disapointed with the gt130 as well… It might end up at the same place as yours sooner than later