Hello every one,
- I had the tremendous idea to install
JDBC Persistence MariaDBpersistence module. For some reasons, I was not really able to make it work. Moreover the all z-wave network and system was not working fine anymore.
- A quick look in my logs shows that I had quite some
Failed installing 'openhab-persistence-jdbc'So I uninstalled it.
- It did not help, I kept on having the same errors as well as
Disposing handler for thing 'zwave:serial_zstick:78787b80' takes more than 5000ms.and
NODE x: Not initialized (ie node unknown), ignoring message.Mapdb stopped working as well…
- I did not find anything that would help me out, so I uninstalled openhab, empty the openhab directory, factory reset the stick and all z-wave devices.
- Reinstall openhab, include the devices on the stick and open the Inbox. All the batterie power nodes are listed in the inbox but are not recognized. If I add them, I have the following message in Paper UI
Z-Wave Node 002 (0148:0003:0001:0.16) This device has not been fully discovered by the binding. There are a few possible reasons for this -:
The main power devices are working.
- restarted the nas openhab several times, but nothing helped.
- delete the content from the inbox and started a search again
- took off the battery of the devices and put some new ones…
None of that helped.
In openhab.log I mainly have mainly following errors
NODE 5: Device discovery could not resolve to a thingType! 0148:0003:0001::0.16 and
Added new thing 'zwave:device:3049f94f:node5' to inbox.
I hope you can help me make that system work again.
1 Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5
4 Eurotronics Spirit Z-Wave plus
Openhab 2.5.2 running on a Synology NAS (DS718+ / CPU Intel Celeron).