Everspring AN181 included in database?

I have included an Everspring AN181 (2) and it seems not to be recognized and I cant find it in the product database, should it be there?

Using OH1 and habmin 0.13 with zwavebinding ver. 1.8.0.20…
Obenhab.log:
2016-06-02 19:44:22.253 [ERROR] [.z.i.config.ZWaveConfiguration] - NODE 6: Error in doSet - no database found

Yes, it is in the database:

Please provide the XML. As pointed out above, the device is in the database, but devices often have multiple sets of IDs, so we should make sure that your devices IDs are correctly linked to the AN181 in the database.

Sorry, but where do I find the xml?
This is what my Product explorer shows:

So, from the product explorer, it looks like it might not be included in 1.8.0. You should grab the latest snapshot from cloudbees. If it doesn’t work, then the XML is found in the /etc/zwave folder.

thx :wink: that did it :wink:
It shows a lot more devices in the Prod expl.
But I can’t find the zwave folder and the xml files, any other ideas? its a PI with raspbian…

Hmmm - I’m not sure where the files end up with this install, sorry. I guess you used the APT install, so maybe do a search on the forum might help (or maybe someone else might respond here)…

Sorry, still struggling, the command class powerlevel is listed, any ideas?
Number VVtank_Plugg_forbruk “VVtank - forbruk [%.1f W]” { zwave=“6:command=powerlevel” }

2016-06-02 21:05:49.590 [WARN ] [.b.z.i.c.ZWaveConverterHandler] - No command class found for item = VVtank_Plugg_forbruk, command class name = powerlevel, using 0 refresh interval.
2016-06-02 21:05:49.591 [WARN ] [.b.z.i.c.ZWaveConverterHandler] - No command class found for item = VVtank_Plugg_forbruk, command class name = powerlevel, using 0 refresh interval.
2016-06-02 21:05:49.595 [WARN ] [.b.z.i.c.ZWaveConverterHandler] - No command class found for item = VVtank_Plugg_forbruk, command class name = powerlevel, using 0 refresh interval.
2016-06-02 21:05:49.597 [WARN ] [.b.z.i.c.ZWaveConverterHandler] - No command class found for item = VVtank_Plugg_forbruk, command class name = powerlevel, using 0 refresh interval

Ideas about what exactly? Why do you want to change the power level?

:wink: beginner…
I would’nt, I try to read the energy?

Ah - ok, then that’s a misunderstanding. The powerlevel class sets the RF power that the device transmits at, so you don’t need to change it.

You want to use the meter class, so “command=meter” is what you need. Take a look at the wiki as you will also want to set the meter_scale on this configuration.

Yes, I’ve tried with command=meter, that seems to read akkumulated energy, and I tried sensor_multilevel with out any values…tying to get the “instant” value…

Even if you ask for watts in the meter_type? (ie meter_type=E_W).

Sorry , but I 'm very new to this, but something like this: command=meter,meter_scale=E_W

Yep - give that a try…

Hmmm… last silly question for tonight ;(, do I have to setup that the “plug” have to “send” the values?

Yes - it looks like you need to set parameter 4 to the number of seconds between reports, and you will also need to set the controller into association group 1 so that the device knows where to send the reports

ok, 4 =1 that’s the default, in minutes, I think i’ll need to read up on zwave ;( I must read about association groups…
thanks very much so far :wink: