Evohome binding 2.0

That’s unfortunate, that login has worked in the past for a long time. I guess I need to make these configurable in the future. Let me see if I can create an updated version in the upcoming week.

Could you please test without the reset? It should not be needed anymore, and if it is, I need to get that fixed :slight_smile:

By the way: where did you find the base64 on the Honeywell website?

opened https://github.com/openhab/openhab2-addons/pull/4427 to fix the authentication issue
does anyone want a 2.3.0 release update for this?

will do!

1 Like

Sorry, i’ve pasted wrong link with my previous comment. I’ve just hardcoded value from:

BTW: I found also that a two fields in the JSON returned by API has been renamed by Honeywell, so i had to change it as well:

diff --git a/addons/binding/org.openhab.binding.evohome/src/main/java/org/openhab/binding/evohome/internal/api/models/v2/response/HeatSetpointStatus.java b/addons/binding/org.openhab.binding.evohome/src/main/java/org/openhab/binding/evohome/internal/api/models/v2/response/HeatSetpointStatus.java
index 85e9ad203..bba85f8ca 100644
--- a/addons/binding/org.openhab.binding.evohome/src/main/java/org/openhab/binding/evohome/internal/api/models/v2/response/HeatSetpointStatus.java
+++ b/addons/binding/org.openhab.binding.evohome/src/main/java/org/openhab/binding/evohome/internal/api/models/v2/response/HeatSetpointStatus.java
@@ -18,7 +18,7 @@ import com.google.gson.annotations.SerializedName;
  */
 public class HeatSetpointStatus {

-    @SerializedName("targetTemperature")
+    @SerializedName("targetHeatTemperature")
     private double targetTemperature;

@SerializedName("setpointMode")
diff --git a/addons/binding/org.openhab.binding.evohome/src/main/java/org/openhab/binding/evohome/internal/api/models/v2/response/ZoneStatus.java b/addons/binding/org.openhab.binding.evohome/src/main/java/org/openhab/binding/evohome/internal/api/models/v2/response/ZoneStatus.java
index 4e40fec3e..38855f92c 100644
--- a/addons/binding/org.openhab.binding.evohome/src/main/java/org/openhab/binding/evohome/internal/api/models/v2/response/ZoneStatus.java
+++ b/addons/binding/org.openhab.binding.evohome/src/main/java/org/openhab/binding/evohome/internal/api/models/v2/response/ZoneStatus.java
@@ -29,7 +29,7 @@ public class ZoneStatus {
     @SerializedName("temperatureStatus")
     private TemperatureStatus temperature;

-    @SerializedName("heatSetpointStatus")
+    @SerializedName("setpointStatus")
     private HeatSetpointStatus heatSetpoint;

@SerializedName("activeFaults")

But after above binding seems to be working for me at least.

Hello,
I tried to link my evohome account with this binding.
Account shows online:
2018-12-23 19:03:31.703 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘evohome:account:22b5c696’ changed from UNINITIALIZED to INITIALIZING

2018-12-23 19:03:32.746 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘evohome:account:22b5c696’ changed from INITIALIZING to ONLINE
But when I try to find zones it does not work. I tried to initialize through config files as well but no success. I need some help how can I find the problem.
Openhab version: openHAB 2.5.0 Build #1472
I used “binding-evohome - 2.5.0.SNAPSHOT”, than I tried “org.openhab.binding.evohome-2.3.0.jar”. Probably both are the same.
Thanks
Istvan

i had some problems where the TCC app couldn’t find my devices aswell, didn’t work on the site either, and setting temps through the app didn’t work, even tried to reinstall my gateway and setup the TCC connection again, to no luck, so its getting temps, but god knows where from at the moment.

For me TCC app works perfect. Also google home is able to read and set temperatures in all zones. Binding connect, but zone discovery does not works for me.

Ah then you are using the same source as I am. Indeed, the two fields changed, I found that too. The PR mentioned earlier is already merged so you should be able to use the next nightly out of the box. Please let me know if that works well for you.

Please try next 2.4.0 nightly. It should have my latest changes, fixing the authentication issue mentioned by @niebochod

Can you give me a link? I could find it on Jenkins but I do not have access to download. IDE is not working for me and I cannot export the jar file at the moment. I tried 2.5.0 and 2.3.0 so far.

Finally I managed to download from here: https://dl.bintray.com/openhab/mvn/online-repo/2.4/org/openhab/binding/org.openhab.binding.evohome/2.4.0/
but same result.

Would you mind sending me the response json?

No I don’t. I’ll do it after Christmas.

Works for me on build based on this commit.

I tried to install Eclipse IDE but it has always errors. I try to do it again. It depends on witch version combination I use from Java, Eclipse I guess. Also I tried to find Json logs but no success. It is not in openhab.log and not in events.log. When I turn on log display in Karaf it also shows log lines what are in these two files, I think I need to turn on logging jason messages through Karaf but I don’t know the right command.

Finally I could switch on Evohome Binding Debug Loggigng. Attached the result. binding evohome 2.5.0 Snapsot does not installed. org.openhab.binding.evohome-2.4.0.jar + org.openhab.binding.evohome-2.4.0.jar.asc moved to addon folder. Than I set up first manual evohome binding my TCC user and password. Than I try to search the zones but no response and it seems that it does not request anything from outside. When I check the log, it seems that my user is not registered although it shows online status, but this is my guess only.

You are running into the same issue as @niebochod. The patch I made fixes that. I think it is only available for 2.5 snapshot, for which you need to update your entire oh installation. That’s maybe something you don’t want. I’ll make a release on github for 2.4 with the patch somewhere in the next days. I’ll keep you posted!

Please remove the attachment as it has a lot of security sensitive info in it!