4 Likes

You have an internet connected bin?!

1 Like

ahah !! Nop 
 :pensive: it’s just to remember me to the out the trash

4 Likes

But you can actually automate your trash can :smiley: See around 14:50

1 Like

Could it be easier with a (amazon) dash button ?

Hi everyone :slight_smile:,

just want to show the work from the last few days.

I always wanted to have an quick overview ofthe calls done via my fritzbox.
Since I could’nt find an existing solution which satisfies my “expectations” I “coded” a bit by myself.

The first working result you can see here (with sample data :wink:) :

Please note that this is a simple version. It won’t get any beauty trophy, but it works for my requirements :slight_smile:

It’s based on a script downloading the information from the fritzbox (every x minutes) and the html page handling and displaying the data.
I couldn’t get it to work as an own habpanel widget because the data handling is done by javascript, which is not possible so far (or my information is wrong and my coding skills are to low). So it’s implemented as a frame.

So this solution is not only applicable for habpanel, but my goal for the next weeks will be to implement it as habpanel widget.

1 Like

Hi

Here some of my very basic screens. They run on an old TF101 tablet.

Still to include/make: Kodi, better Hue and scenes.

I still want to make some things though, any suggestions would be nice:

• all off button
  • a habpanel home button, so i don’t have to use the hamburger menu
  • a correct formatting of the source of my onkyo.
  • a correct formatting of NaN for my dimmers.
  • google play music, but i think that will be browserwise

3 Likes

Hi,

I really like your habpanel layout, it is very clean. Could you also post other screenshot (e.g. Multimedia, meteo, kalender, 
).
It can help other people to build up their panel as well 

Many thanks !

I’ll do that asap, when i get home. json too?

@ysc any suggestions on a home button on top right next to the wheel? or a title in the top-zone? I’ve seen this done before, but I’m nog agular.js or webwizard. Long time ago I made my first site in notepad :wink:

Yes, json would be very welcome as well.
I am also still thinking about a home button, but have not found a solution yet 

Hope someone on the forum can help 

hello I love your dashboard’s arrangement, where did you get the music player like that? Can you share with us? Thanks

I love your dashboard but particularly your weather widget.

Did you make the weather widget yourself?
Would it be possible to get a copy?

@wolfsbane1066 thanks for your post :slight_smile: in fact no, the weather widget was developed by another member here is a link

Thanks!

Thank you to everyone here who helped me out with all of my questions. Here is what I have so far:

The “living room lights” and “stereo” buttons go to secondary pages, which are no where near complete, but everything else is working.

10 Likes

That looks beautiful @Signal11 - What do you display it on and at what resolution?

I am running openHAB on a Raspberry Pi 3 with a 10.1" touchscreen display. The resolution is currently at 1024x600. I need to build a wall mount for it, as it is currently sitting on the counter
 too many projects, not enough time :slight_smile:

Hi,

@bwhouse how do You get the current power consumption of the house?

Frank

As requested.

Sorry in advance, but I don’t find how to put multiple images in a sort of carrousel. So sorry for those who visit the site mobile for al the scrolling.

And here the json: 20170111.json (52.8 KB)

Hope you’re something with it.

Still a lot of work to do
 clocks, rules, scenes, 
 so much ideas, so little time!

Hi @Signal11

That looks great. Good Job. Would you be happy to share the json for that setup? You’ve got lots of stuff there that I can get inspiration from.