Exception while formatting value 'x' of item [item] with format '%.1f %unit%': Conversion = 'u'

Since today (15:34) my temperature, humidity & pressure of my Xiaomi sensors are giving a formatting error:

2018-09-14 23:29:08.612 [WARN ] [ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Exception while formatting value '16.93' of item Xiaomi_THP_outdoor_Temperature with format '%.1f %unit%': Conversion = 'u'

Items

Number Xiaomi_THP_outdoor_Temperature "Temperature outdoor" <temperature> (Grp_Xiaomi_Chart_Temp) { channel="mihome:sensor_weather_v1:temp_hum_press_outdoor:temperature" }

Sitemap

Text item=Xiaomi_THP_outdoor_Temperature label="temp outdoor" valuecolor=[>27="red",<=18="blue"]

In PaperUI i see this: 16.93 undefined, the persistece values are also ok, so it seems this is ony a formatting/displaying issue. I’m sure I didn’t changed anything…

the battery status of the sensors is working fine, as well as all values of the wunderground binding.

mm my bad, I’m using the 2.4 binding and some things changed for the items.
I had to add a ‘:Temperature’ (and other stuff for the other items, see https://www.openhab.org/addons/bindings/mihome/#configuration-examples)

Number:Temperature Xiaomi_THP_outdoor_Temperature "Temperature outdoor" <temperature> (Grp_Xiaomi_Chart_Temp) { channel="mihome:sensor_weather_v1:temp_hum_press_outdoor:temperature" }