Exec2 Binding User Home Permissions?

I’ve been trying to get the Lightify script working with the Exec2 binding, and think the issue could be a user permission problem.

I installed OH2 via apt-get.

And I have a python test script located here

And when I trigger the switch and the rule fires, I see this in the log

017-01-30 16:20:18.373 [INFO ] [lipse.smarthome.io.net.exec.ExecUtil] - executed commandLine '[python, /home/ptmuldoon/myscript.py]'

Yet the script never executes. I think the issue is that the script is located in /home/ptmuldoon/ and that the user openhab probably doesn’t have permissions to it? I tried making the file a full 777 in permissions to no avail as well.

I think when you install OH via apt-get, there is an actual openhab user home location, but I can’t find that information.

Is there a specific openhab user home location and where is that located? I think it may be the var/lib/openhab…something?

EDIT
Well, I tried placing the script in the same /etc/openhab2/scripts/ location, but appears the script is still not running.

So my file is located here:

And the rule firing the script is:

Rule "Lightify Workaround Lightify1"
    when
        Item Lightify1_OnOff changed or
        Item Lightify1_Colour changed
    then
		var cmd = 'python@@/etc/openhab2/scripts/myscript.py'
        executeCommandLine(cmd)

And the in the log it fires and looks like this, but seems to never actually execute:

2017-01-30 16:47:09.489 [INFO ] [lipse.smarthome.io.net.exec.ExecUtil] - executed commandLine '[python, /etc/openhab2/scripts/myscript.py]'