Experiment: HABPanel like Dashboard for mainui

I have been following the thread on github since the beginning and I am really looking forward to this enhancement! I will use it right away and will redo all my pages from scratch with your new layout option. Currently I need to fiddle around with self written widgets to get my wall mounted device looks the way I want.

one question though - as your enhancement aims at wall mounted devices would it be possible for you to output sound provided by audio sink `playSound(“webaudio”, “doorbell.mp3”)?
That would make wall mounted devices almost perfect.

1 Like

Thank you all! I strongly hope the grid layout will meet all the expectations here :smiley:

Please test it thoroughly and let me about any bugs or enhancement ideas!

@Oliver2 Regarding audio: not sure I can follow, but it sounds as if it wasn't actually strongly related to the new grid layout, but playing audio in general. Please open an extra thread for this.

Ah, and guys, please note that in case you’re having issues with a custom widget not being displayed correctly and it’s a f7-card, please change the slot “default” to slot “content”. From f7’s docs this shouldn’t make a difference, but it actually does :frowning_face: … (as stated here)

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.