Failed installing 'openhab-persistence-mapdb1'

I have been gradually moving from text based configuration to using Json Storage.
Now, after a restart, this is in openhab.log:
2016-12-10 11:21:13.651 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-persistence-mapdb1’: No matching features for openhab-persistence-mapdb1/0.0.0
2016-12-10 11:21:13.660 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-persistence-rrd4j1’: No matching features for openhab-persistence-rrd4j1/0.0.0

mapdb and rrd4j are installed and appear to be working correctly, but I’d like to get rid of the errors in the log.

I upgraded to the latest distro and also now get this error message. I think it’s related to the renaming of the binding.

Thanks Mike. I’ll ignore it for now.

I made a post in the above thread:

Does this solve your problem?

My /var/lib/openhab2/etc/org.openhab.addons.cfg had the line:
persistence = mapdb,rrd4j,mapdb1,rrd4j1

Removing the *1 entries also removed the errors on startup, thanks.

As an aside, I also have the line:
misc = ,restdocs
which doesn’t look quite right, but i haven’t noticed any ill effects, yet.

No, that is correct, since @Kai reverted the suffix “1” for the persistence add-ons (see here). As far as I know, there are no OH1 persistence services absent in OH2 either.

DavidR,
Are you sure that your persistence is running when you remove the “1” from your addons.cfg file? When I remove the “1”, items on my sitemap that rely on persistence are not working.

Yes I’m pretty sure. Charts appear up to date, and the timestamps on the files in userdata/persistence are correct.