Failing to build a binding for 3.1

Hi,

Not experienced with mvn and failing to re-build my binding for 3.x line with the new dependency mode. What am I missing:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.karaf.tooling:karaf-maven-plugin:4.3.1:verify (karaf-feature-verification) on project org.openhab.binding.habpanelfilter: Feature resolution failed for [openhab-binding-habpanelfilter/3.1.0.SNAPSHOT]
[ERROR] Message: Unable to resolve root: missing requirement [root] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=openhab-binding-habpanelfilter; type=karaf.feature; version=3.1.0.SNAPSHOT; filter:=“(&(osgi.identity=openhab-binding-habpanelfilter)(type=karaf.feature)(version>=3.1.0.SNAPSHOT))” [caused by: Unable to resolve openhab-binding-habpanelfilter/3.1.0.SNAPSHOT: missing requirement [openhab-binding-habpanelfilter/3.1.0.SNAPSHOT] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=org.openhab.binding.habpanelfilter; type=osgi.bundle; version=“[3.1.0.202105171311,3.1.0.202105171311]”; resolution:=mandatory [caused by: Unable to resolve org.openhab.binding.habpanelfilter/3.1.0.202105171311: missing requirement [org.openhab.binding.habpanelfilter/3.1.0.202105171311] osgi.service; filter:=“(objectClass=org.openhab.binding.habpanelfilter.internal.web.FilteredEventsResource)”; effective:=active]]

?

Hi Pavel,
where you able to solve this, I’m facing the same problem.
KR
Frieso

just ignored that error, apparently jar file is generated regardless of this error. the strange thing is none of the actual openhab developers answered in the thread.

I’m not a OpenHAB developer but looked at this thread.
It’s hard to give answers to issues like that without steps to reproduce or look at the actual code that is being built.

I agree.

Me too, never seen this myself. If you want help, provide more details like links to your code, the OH version you develop for, the OS/Maven/Java/IDE versions you use etc.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.