Failure to install Lutron binding

I attempted to install the Lutron binding this morning and I was presented with the following error:

2018-10-10 11:30:01.106 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-lutron’: Unable to resolve root: missing requirement [root] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=openhab-binding-lutron; type=karaf.feature; version="[2.4.0.M4,2.4.0.M4]"; filter:="(&(osgi.identity=openhab-binding-lutron)(type=karaf.feature)(version>=2.4.0.M4)(version<=2.4.0.M4))" [caused by: Unable to resolve openhab-binding-lutron/2.4.0.M4: missing requirement [openhab-binding-lutron/2.4.0.M4] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=org.openhab.binding.lutron; type=osgi.bundle; version="[2.4.0.M4,2.4.0.M4]"; resolution:=mandatory [caused by: Unable to resolve org.openhab.binding.lutron/2.4.0.M4: missing requirement [org.openhab.binding.lutron/2.4.0.M4] osgi.wiring.package; filter:="(osgi.wiring.package=gnu.io)"]]

A quick google came up with similar results for other bindings but nothing specific to Lutron. Any ideas?

For those who find this post and have the same issue, the “fix” was to install the OH1 serial binding “binding-serial1 1.13.0.M4”. Some how this adds the correct dependencies for gnu.io. I have since been able to add my Lutron hub and start to configure.