Fatek Plc

I don’t know. I was hoping for a message from the binding.
My suggestion about checking the karaf console was to find out if the fatek binding was running.
Not to find out if the karaf console was running.

But can help with next problem. Don’t you get curious about the error messages in your openhab.log ?

Alright. You thought you’d defined that Item in fatek.items as you wrote earlier, but it doesn’t exist.

Any mention of fatek.items in your openhab.log ?

1 Like

In Karaf IP of Your OH is 192.168.1.120 and Fatek has IP 10.0.0.13 these two networks do not have access to each other.
When Fatek is connected you’ll see in Karaf

2020-01-27 20:33:37.764 [INFO ] [ding.fatekplc.internal.FatekPLCSlave] - New Fatek PLC name=plc, connectionUri=udp://192.168.5.110?plcId=1

2020-01-27 20:33:37.776 [INFO ] [ng.fatekplc.internal.FatekPLCBinding] - Configuration has been updated, refresh=100

2020-01-27 20:33:37.776 [INFO ] [b.core.service.AbstractActiveService] - Fatek PLC Refresh Service has been started

I assume that your Fatek PLC and CBH are correctly configured.
In Fatek Ethernet Module Configuration tool Port 1 Fatek server, Port 2 Fatek Client. In Winproloader PLC Ports are set to Fatek communication protocol.

Ok i change the IP address in the Fatek Ethernet Module Configuration tool to 192.168.1.110 and add access control to my computer’ 192.168.1.120.I changed also on the fatekplc.cfg

I am dont understand well what to change on Fatek Ethernet Moudle…? change the operation mode to client?
About the winproloader its littel problem because i dont have the original PDW file that installed to my house, its was before 8 years and the guy who made it is no longer available.

Fatek Ethernet Module Configuration tool is the software where you set up CBH board. In Winproloader go to PLC/On-Line or press F12 then set connection to UDP, IP 192.168.1.110, port 500 If leader is not password protected you will see it. If you dont know how lader is programed you can’t connect Fatek with OH. Once the switch is connected to X1 to turn on/off Y1, it cannot be operated via OH, must be second virtual switch.

Ok i do it and see the program :+1:t3:
I see all the switch and coils.

All the plc ports are set to Fatek communication protocol.

I dont see nothing on my openhab karaf

It’s only on OH startup, please refer to this thread how to test Fatek binding connection. Also please double check your
services/fatekplc.cfg
items/.items
sitemaps/
.sitemap
for syntax and location.
One more thing:

Remove please jfatek.jar, clear cache, reboot then install Fatek binding via paper UI.

Ok i do that now the connection is working and I see that on openhab.log:

2020-01-28 13:40:36.786 [INFO ] [ding.fatekplc.internal.FatekPLCSlave] - New Fatek PLC name=plc, connectionUri=udp://192.168.1.110?plcId=1
2020-01-28 13:40:36.787 [INFO ] [ng.fatekplc.internal.FatekPLCBinding] - Configuration has been updated, refresh=100
2020-01-28 13:40:36.827 [INFO ] [b.core.service.AbstractActiveService] - Fatek PLC Refresh Service has been started

But still got problems with item and sitemaps.

N001 turn the light on the bathroom on
N002 turn the light on the bathroom off
So what I need exactly write on fatek.items and fatek.sitemaps?

Great :slight_smile:

As i’ve written earlier, you must modify lader, look please at my examples pdw.
Why you have separate switches to turn on and off?

Have you fixed this yet? You haven’t said.

Very ty for your help I am really appreciate it
Because in the past we made electric infrastructure to dimming the light and canceled at the end.
I am not ladder expert but start to understand how its work.
If I understand well i need to creat virtual switch (m) to each switch and make item with (m),
exapmle:
X1--------M1
M1-------Y1
then when I click on the item the (m1) its change the Y1?

No, how can i fix it?

As I said earlier

2020-01-28 14:01:52.635 [WARN ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Configuration model 'fatek.items' has errors, therefore ignoring it: [1,27]: missing EOF at '“'

2020-01-28 14:01:53.643 [WARN ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Configuration model 'fatek.items' has errors, therefore ignoring it: [1,27]: missing EOF at '“'

2020-01-28 14:21:09.760 [INFO ] [rest.core.internal.item.ItemResource] - Received HTTP POST request at 'items/Lights_GF_bathroom' for the unknown item 'Lights_GF_bathroom'.
2020-01-28 14:21:12.458 [INFO ] [rest.core.internal.item.ItemResource] - Received HTTP POST request at 'items/Lights_GF_bathroom' for the unknown item 'Lights_GF_bathroom'.

Your welcome, Yes put parallel to X0, “Mx” (x find not used number), and some for X1 “My”. Your X0 and X1 are monostable so install Expire binding and put in items this code, when you switch in OH “Bathroom ON” to ON it will go OFF after 1 sec.

Switch Lights_GF_bathroom_ON “Bathroom ON” (GF_Lights) { fatekplc=“plc:Mx”, expire="1s,command=OFF"}
Switch Lights_GF_bathroom_OFF “Bathroom OFF” (GF_Lights) { fatekplc=“plc:My”, expire="1s,command=OFF"}

you qutes are wrong first is up side down

1 Like

That looks important.

Earlier you posted -

This has the wrong kind of fancy double quote marks.
You need the plainer kind.

Switch Lights_GF_bathroom "Bathroom" (GF_Lights) { fatekplc="plc:X1"}

How to put plain quote marks? :slight_smile: Every time i paste or type they changed to this “”

I suppose you might look at whatever text editor you are using.

I mean here on forum, i’m using Chrome when i write they are changed.

See

The most useful icons for this on the message posting box are currently invisible, but will tooltip when hovered.