Fatek Plc

Yes you right! the problem was the " :smiley:
Finally its work!!
I put that on fatek.item:
Switch Lights_GF_bathroom “Bathroom” (GF_Lights) { fatekplc=“plc:M7”}
And its works great :+1:t3:
Thank you guys!

I know how to use code fences :slight_smile: Ok, sorry my bad, i was confused why quote marks was wrong, they was copied from blockquote not from code fences.

How can I do 1 switch that turn all the lights on/off?
There is way do to it more simple with openHAB then winprolodder?

Yes, you can turn ON/OFF group of lights.
items:

Group:Switch:OR(ON, OFF) GF_Lights   "Lights [%dx lights on]"

sitemap

Switch item=GF_Lights mappings=[OFF="All Off", ON="All On"]

Ty! works great!
Last question how can I make Actions like “Movie Time” all the lights will turns off except the batroom

It’s a lot of approaches, you can detect is TV ON (by binding) then by the rule
turn OFF lights an ON bathroom.
You can make subgroups, virtual switches and combine this in rule. It can be dependent by time of day
You can read a great tutorial by Rich Koshak Time of Day

Ok ty :+1:t3:
If I want to add more Fatek plc to my openHAB how can I do it?(I have 3)

How to connect Fatek PLC’s.
But you need a communication module for each of them. It’s better to use DIO expansion modules like this or this

Sorry for the delay,
I have 4 Fatek plc in my home, 1 for each floor.
Basement Floor- Fatek FBs-40MA
Ground Floor - Fatek FBs-60MA
Second Floor - Fatek FBs-60MA
Garden - Fatek FBs-32MA
Now I just Configuration the Basement Floor
So, how I can add the others plc?

Are these Fatek PLC’s also with FBs-CBE, or without? If yes, just connect them to your local network and use FUN151(CLINK) to communicate, all is here in Chapter 12.1.3.

Yes, they are with FBs-CBE and connect to my local network, I can see them in the Fatek Ethernet Module Configuration tool.
I tried to add items from another plc but its doesnt work

its not possible to add the other plc in fatek.cfg?

Try adding these to fatekplc.cfg

fatekplc:refresh=100
fatekplc:plc.connectionUri=udp://192.168.5.110?plcId=1
fatekplc:plc2.connectionUri=udp://192.168.5.111?plcId=2
fatekplc:plc3.connectionUri=udp://192.168.5.112?plcId=3

Doesnt work

Come on 
 how many times have we referred you to openhab.log - does that have anything to say about fatek?

2 Likes

In the openhab.log the connection looks good:

2020-02-04 17:51:37.258 [INFO ] [ding.fatekplc.internal.FatekPLCSlave] - New Fatek PLC name=plc, connectionUri=udp://192.168.1.110?plcId=1
2020-02-04 17:51:37.259 [INFO ] [ding.fatekplc.internal.FatekPLCSlave] - New Fatek PLC name=plc2, connectionUri=udp://192.168.1.111?plcId=2

But I saw that:

2020-02-04 17:56:51.198 [ERROR] [ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item 'gGF' for widget org.eclipse.smarthome.model.sitemap.sitemap.Group
2020-02-04 17:56:51.200 [ERROR] [ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item 'gGF' for widget org.eclipse.smarthome.model.sitemap.sitemap.Group
2020-02-04 17:56:55.093 [ERROR] [ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item for widget org.eclipse.smarthome.model.sitemap.sitemap.Group

Maybe I need to change something on items?
Becuase now the openHAB control the first plc in fatekplc.cfg, I tried to change and write the new plc first then the openHAB control just the new plc.

That’s good news !

Have you created some Items linked to your additional fatek?

This means that you have put something in your sitemap referring to an Item called gGF but there is no Item called gGF in your openHAB.

I doubt it has anything to do woth fatek.

Yes,
Switch Lights_GF_bathroom543 “test” (GF_Lights) [“Switchable”] { fatekplc=“plc:M543”}
But that item doesnt work, Just when I write on fatekplc.cfg the new plc first, but then I lost the connection with my old plc.
I saw that now:

2020-02-04 18:14:10.741 [INFO ] [rest.core.internal.item.ItemResource] - Received HTTP POST request at 'items/Lights_GF_bathroom543' for the unknown item 'Lights_GF_bathroom543'.
2020-02-04 18:14:11.827 [INFO ] [rest.core.internal.item.ItemResource] - Received HTTP POST request at 'items/Lights_GF_bathroom543' for the unknown item 'Lights_GF_bathroom543'.

Each plc has a unique name, that you can see in openhab.log

2020-02-04 17:51:37.258 [INFO ] [ding.fatekplc.internal.FatekPLCSlave] - New Fatek PLC name=plc, connectionUri=udp://192.168.1.110?plcId=1
2020-02-04 17:51:37.259 [INFO ] [ding.fatekplc.internal.FatekPLCSlave] - New Fatek PLC name=plc2, connectionUri=udp://192.168.1.111?plcId=2

I bet in plc you don’t have M543 used, it is in plc2. So item should looks like below (plc2 instead plc)

Switch Lights_GF_bathroom543 "test" (GF_Lights) ["Switchable"] { fatekplc="plc2:M543"}
1 Like

I tried that first but it’s doesn’t work

What’s in openhab.log, Sorry my magic glass ball is under repair. We’re trying to help you, so please try to help us, details are important! Simple, doesn’t work is not enough.