FGD-211 command=configuration

Hi, can anyone tell me is there any way to send configuration command from item in new zwave binding?
in OH 1.8 i use this setup:
{zwave=“2:command=SWITCH_MULTILEVEL,command=configuration,parameter=40”}

How i can configure parameter now?
Thx

Yes - there is a similar mechanism in OH2 but of course this needs to be defined into the database. Therefore, I only want to add items that are of general use. This is however used in a number of devices already.

To use, I think you need to define the channel config_decimal and then define the parameter=XX where XX is the parameter number.

Tried to define channel and get this:
12:19:25.758 [DEBUG] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 3: Command received zwave:device:15b7bb97064:node3:config_decimal --> 25
12:19:25.760 [DEBUG] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 3: Command for unknown channel zwave:device:15b7bb97064:node3:config_decimal with PercentType

Dimmer LightHallMainLevel “Уровень [%d %%]” (gHall) {channel=“zwave:device:15b7bb97064:node3:config_decimal,parameter=40”}

Wrong?

Sorry - you are defining and item - not a channel.

As I said above - this needs to be defined in the database.

Sorry for disturb, can you explain what is my next steps? i must wating when you add it or i can make it?
Sorry again

Next steps are for someone to add the channel into the database - pretty much as I said above -:

define the channel config_decimal and then define the parameter=XX where XX is the parameter number.

If you have an account to edit the database, then please feel free to do this :slight_smile: .

Please anyone add this channel, please please… i can’t edit database.

What channel do you want added :confused:?

Sorry - have you requested access? If you have an account I can give you access - in general anyone should be able to edit the database.

My account:
Name Vladislav
Username brutevinch

Maybe this as you said:

“define the channel config_decimal and then define the parameter=XX where XX is the parameter number.”

parameter=40

I’ve updated your access.

Please check and confirm if it ok. And what is next? delete xml and reinitialize device?
http://www.cd-jackson.com/index.php/zwave/zwave-device-database/zwave-device-list/devicesummary/119

Thanks.
Once the database is updated and merged into github, you will need to update to the latest snapshot to include this definition.

Chris, can you done this to the end? i’m afraid to brake something in database =( haven’t enough skills to understand how zwave channels works. Thank you.

I’ll try and take a look at this in the next day or so.

Thank you! If i need to remind you just let me know

Added config parameter channel to versions above 1.9 (lower versions do not have parameter 40)

http://www.cd-jackson.com/index.php/zwave/zwave-device-database/zwave-device-list/devicesummary/118
http://www.cd-jackson.com/index.php/zwave/zwave-device-database/zwave-device-list/devicesummary/119

1 Like

Thanks @sihui - much appreciated :slight_smile: . I’ll try and do a database update this evening…

@sihui @chris Thanks!!!

Hi, Chris. Any news? And what my next steps to test result?