FGRM222 Roller Shutter - inverted mode

Hi,

I recently migrated to OpenHAB 3.0 from 2.5. One of my devices is a Fibaro FGRM222 Roller Shutter. In OpenHAB 2.5, I used the inverted mode. I remember that I did this through the channel configuration using the UI. I did not find how to specify this inverted mode with the OpenHAB 3.0 UI. Do you have any idea how to do it ? (otherwise I will have to change the wiring but it is not very convenient).

Great job for those who contributed/are contributing to 3.0 ! Amazing job !

Thierry

Go to the blinds control channel. You see a blue dot on the right with an arrow besides it. Click on the arrow and you see additional information and a “Configure Channel” link below. You will find the option behind that link.

Thanks for the help. However I did not see any blue point on the right. I have the following page when accessing the channel:

Thierry

Thierry, I assume you have clicked on your item for the channel. That gives me the same view as in your screenshot.
Go back one level. You should see the list of channels for your device, like this:

Then click on the arrow on the right side of the blinds control channel to open the details and you should see the “Configure Channel” link.

Thanks again. If I clicked on the right arrow(>) (just close to the 100% in your image), then I go to the page I included in my previous post. Do not spend too much time on that. I will invert the wires and this will fix the problem.

Thierry

In a last attempt I saw the « configure channel ». It was straightforward to see it… I do not know why I did not see it before… thank you very much.

Thierry

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.