FHT CUL device migration

Hi all,

I use openhab1 now alrady for a long time. Today i testet openhab2.
Because i have a FHT Heating controller in every room i need the FHT, CUL Transport binding and here is my problem.
The openhab1 FHT binding startet to make problems after the 1.8.0 version. its just not working anymore. so i still use the org.openhab.binding.fht-1.7.1.jar together whit org.openhab.io.transport.cul-1.8.3.jar binding which works perfekt.
In my openhab init.d startup script i use this command to connect to my cul dongle

DAEMON_ARGS=" -Dgnu.io.rxtx.SerialPorts=/dev/ttyACM0

But now i dont know how to do this in openhab2?
I start the migration whit this cool tutorial: https://community.openhab.org/t/migration-from-oh-1-x-to-oh-2-tutorial/13947

i made all textfile based and do not use the paperui. i tried to copy the org.openhab.binding.fht-1.7.1.jar and created a fht.cfg and tried to stay in the openhab.cfg but nothing happend. i cant see something in the logfiles.
My cfg is just these to lines:

fht:device=serial:/dev/ttyACM0
fht:housecode=1234

maybe there a some other whit FHT devices and already solve the problem?
whitout this working i can not migrate to openhab2.

Cheers
Chris

Did you install and enable the 1.x compatibility layer?

yes i did.

Sadly I don’t know this binding so can’t be of any further help.

The section that talks about installing unofficial 1.x bindings contains the steps that should be followed to get this binding working. But it is possible that a 1.7.1 binding may be just too old to work in OH 2. I don’t know.

Have you submitted an issue in github for the problem that was introduced in 1.8.0 that made it unusable for you?