Fibaro FGD212 Dimmer 2 Z-Wave -- unable to save settings in PaperUI

When going into the PaperUI, and try to edit the parameters of the Fibaro FGD212 Dimmer 2, the blue button to save the settings is not working (darkish colour) and thus I’m unable to save the settings. It does work for other brands of Z-Wave devices.

I use an AeonLabs Z-stick Gen 5 and the latest snapshot of OpenHAB (openHAB 2.3.0 Build #1206).

Did you manually configure the device via things file?
If yes, you can not change parameters via GUI …

No it’s a fresh install and it’s like this from the start. Really strange that the Fibaro has the problem, whereas the Qubino ZMNHDD Flush Dimmer I also have does not…

Have you tried editing with habmin? That usually works when paperui doesn’t.

Yes, with Habmin 2 it does work. But is it possible to solve it so that I can also change the parameters via de main Paper UI?

Very strange… now suddenly I don’t have any configuration parameters for any of the Z-Wave devices. It just shows the Device Configuration with the Polling Period and the Switch All Mode options. But now in HABMin they are also unavailable (under “Device Configuration”)!

What happened to my parameters???

I am using the latest snapshot (just upgraded again through apt-get upgrade). I needed to install the Z-Wave binding again for that. Could that have been the cause?

Same problem is mentioned here: [Zwave / habmin] Association and configuration

Indeed, that’s exactly the same problem. I’ll cross-link it.

I hope we can find out the cause. Any ideas for what I can try? I’m using openHAB 2.3.0 Build #1214 (latest snapshot) with the Aeon Labs Z-Stick Gen5 and a mix of Z-wave devices.