Fibaro Flood sensor is detecting as Unknown Device

Hi, I have Fibaro flood sensor and aeotec z-wave controller i have pared both , but openhab is detecting it as unknown device

Device Details:-

FGFS-101 ZW5 v3.2
EU 868MHz

Does it give you any numbers, or just say unknown? If it’s just unknown, then probably you need to wake up the device so it can be discovered.

it is giving number

Then this probably needs to be added to the database

correct how can i do this can i provide you all details

it is showing Z-Wave Node 10 (0260:8003:1000:1.1) it is not fibaro sensor it is hogar controls gas sensor

http://www.cd-jackson.com/index.php/zwave/zwave-device-database/zwave-device-database-guide

Hi can u add this device into detabase

It would be appreciated if you could do it. I guess you have all the information - I don’t even know what the device is…

Hi There,

I tried everything, I always have the message that my Fibaro Flood Sensor (Fibaro Flood Sensor FGFS-101 ZW5) is an “unknown device”:

|zwave_class_basic|ROUTING_SLAVE|
|zwave_class_generic|SENSOR_NOTIFICATION|
|zwave_frequent|false|
|zwave_neighbours|1,6,7,14,15,16,17,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,29,32,33,34,35,37,38|
|zwave_version|3.3|
|zwave_listening|true|
|zwave_plus_devicetype|WATER_ALARM_SENSOR|
|zwave_deviceid|4099|
|zwave_nodeid|42|
|zwave_routing|true|
|zwave_beaming|true|
|zwave_class_specific|NOTIFICATION_SENSOR|
|zwave_manufacturer|271|
|zwave_devicetype|2817|

It seems that the version of this device is not in the database. Any help?
Many thanks, Pierre

It is -:

https://www.cd-jackson.com/index.php/zwave/zwave-device-database/zwave-device-list/devicesummary/392

You don’t say what version of the binding you are using? Please ensure you are using a recent snapshot if you aren’t already doing so.

Dear Chris,

Many thanks for your quick reply. I use version 2.3.0 of the zwave binding. And I use the flood sensor with a DC 12V power supply, so, there is no communication issues as in the battery mode where I should wake up the device several times to get a proper inclusion.

I also excluded and re-included the device several times. Nothing works…

Many thanks, see you, Pierre

As I said, please use a recent snapshot version to see if that solves the problem.

Dear Chris,

I updated to snapshot 2.4 and it does work! Many thanks! I never had this problem before…

See you, Pierre

Great - glad to hear it’s working. I think this particular version was only added to the database in the last few weeks which is why you need the latest.