Fibaro RGBW brightness issue

Hi,
I’m struggling whit the fibaro RGBW module and the color channel.
Starting from 100% of brightness, when I change che strip color through the color channel, the brightness value is reduced to a lower level. So any time I change the color I need to re-increase the brightness value.
So far I din’t identify any solution, its seems to me that something is not correct in the command provided by the binding.
The only solution I can image, since I’m not a developer, it is to define a rule that identifies a color change request, stores the brightness value and after the color change reapply the initial brightness value.
Any additional idea?
Thank you

Can you post your config, items, things and rules, please?
Also your logs. thanks

Hi Vincent, thank you.
I didn’t set any thing file or rule, about the item this is the item section:
Dimmer Luce_Striscia “Luce Striscia [%d %%]” (gSala, gLuci) [ “Lighting” ] {channel=“zwave:device:440ef6f4:node4:switch_dimmer”}
Color Luce_Striscia_Colore “Luce Striscia Colore” (gSala, gLuci) [ “Lighting” ] {channel=“zwave:device:440ef6f4:node4:color_color”}
Dimmer Luce_Striscia_Rosso “Luce Striscia Rosso [%d %%]” (gSala, gLuci) [ “Lighting” ] {channel=“zwave:device:440ef6f4:node4:switch_dimmer2”}
Dimmer Luce_Striscia_Verde “Luce Striscia Verde [%d %%]” (gSala, gLuci) [ “Lighting” ] {channel=“zwave:device:440ef6f4:node4:switch_dimmer3”}
Dimmer Luce_Striscia_Blu “Luce Striscia Blu [%d %%]” (gSala, gLuci) [ “Lighting” ] {channel=“zwave:device:440ef6f4:node4:switch_dimmer4”}
Dimmer Luce_Striscia_Bianco “Luce Striscia Bianco [%d %%]” (gSala, gLuci) [ “Lighting” ] {channel=“zwave:device:440ef6f4:node4:switch_dimmer5”}
Number Luce_Striscia_Consumo “Luce Striscia Consumo [%.1f W]” (gSala) {channel=“zwave:device:440ef6f4:node4:meter_watts”}

Here attached the log while changing the color using the color channel.
Please let me know if any additional info is needed
zwave.debug.log (65.3 KB)

Sorry to bother you. I know that no support is provided, but any hint or suggestion is very welcome.