Fibaro Walli Switch Z-Wave Binding does not work?

Hi Auchich,

Thank you for the response.
I also have one switch in dual switch mode active.
To combine a fibaro Walli switch with a dimmer I need it in Single switch mode to have the associations working (upper switch turn the dimmer on and set dimmer level higher, lower switch to switch off and dim down). So I would need at least the scene channel to have the scene possibilities also on the single switch and not only on the dimmer switch where it is working.

I suspect I didnā€™t yet understand correctly what you are trying to do. My understanding is: The Walli Dimmer is directly hard-wired to your light. At some other location you have a Walli Switch which you would like to use to ā€˜remote-controlā€™ the Walli Dimmer via associations.

If that is correct this should be possible with the Walli Switch in double switch mode as well. I donā€™t have a dimmer available so canā€™t test it but this is what I get in terms of associations with my Wall Switch, FW 5.0 in double switch mode:

Thanks a lot for your help! Yes, you are completely right, my configuration is as you stated and I also could use it in double switch mode.
But as far as I know, it then would set the dimmer association only to one of the both switches, so switch one is on, off and dim function, switch two is not used or could be associated to another light. Is that correct?
The behaviour I would like to have is that the switch has the same functionality than the dimmer, so upper button is on and dim high, lower button is off and dim low, two times upper switch is dim 100%.
As far as I know it is only possible to get that behaviour in single switch mode. And there it works except the missing scene channel.

If i turn on either switch on the button on the wall, the status is not updated in Openhab.

For example.

1. Both switches are off
  2. I press switch 1 on the wall and the light turns on
  3. Openhab reports switch 1 to be OFF.
  4. All kinds of weird issues happen as the button in OH seems to get out of sync with the real button all the time.

Anyone else having this issue? Have I missed some detail in setup?

Also, there are 3 binary switches? 1 and 2 controls a button each, what is the one without a number/index appended? It seems to go on/off randomly with the other two?

@chris I notice the device is listed as missing some information in the device database.

• Endpoint 0 has no command class linked to the basic class.
  • Endpoint 1 has no command class linked to the basic class.
  • Endpoint 2 has no command class linked to the basic class.

Iā€™m not sure exactly how to interpret this, but could it be related?
https://www.cd-jackson.com/index.php/zwave/zwave-device-database/zwave-device-list/devicesummary/1181