Filename `default.sitemap` does not match the name `home` of the sitemap

Raspberry pi4 4gb
Openhabian

2020-06-18 06:55:47.287 [WARN ] [sitemap.internal.SitemapProviderImpl] - Filename default.sitemap does not match the name home of the sitemap - please fix this as you might see unexpected behavior otherwise.

2020-06-18 06:55:49.080 [WARN ] [sitemap.internal.SitemapProviderImpl] - Filename default.sitemap does not match the name home of the sitemap - please fix this as you might see unexpected behavior otherwise.

getting these every so often

my site map label is

sitemap home label=“Home”

file names to items and sitemap are “default” and in correct folders

in configure basic UI

have typed “default” under Default site map

do i need to type something else ?

Try renaming your sitemap file to: home.sitemap

Changed filename to home

And restarted openhabian

No errors at moment

So if sitemap has title home the file name has to be the same I learn something

Many thanks

That’s right. It’s a little hidden away in the docs so easy to miss:

https://www.openhab.org/docs/configuration/sitemaps.html#special-element-sitemap

1 Like

i have multiple of the sitemap keep get logging say:

2023-10-06 05:32:40.952 [WARN ] [sitemap.internal.SitemapProviderImpl] - Filename michael.sitemap does not match the name home of the sitemap - please fix this as you might see unexpected behavior otherwise.

2023-10-06 05:32:40.954 [WARN ] [sitemap.internal.SitemapProviderImpl] - Filename sarah.sitemap does not match the name home of the sitemap - please fix this as you might see unexpected behavior otherwise.

either i reboot i still get it how to of name Filename but not use name of home.sitemap

Did you name your sitemaps „home“ within the sitemap file ?
If so, you need to change this, as the filename needs to be identical to the name used within the file.

thank you it all good i just changed