- Platform information: Raspberry Pi Nano
- Hardware: Raspberry Pi Nano
- OS: Rasbian image from openHABian
- Java Runtime Environment:Zulu Embedded OpenJDK Java 8
- openHAB version: 2.3.0
- Issue of the topic: Need help troubleshooting a fire tablet.
I setup a HabPanel and it works on my PC and several other Fire tablets. But one tablet does not allow me to make the HabPanel full screen in the Silk browser using the little arrows in the upper right. The Image URL also does not work for the Amazon Echo: Now Playing widget, which may be related. Why would 3 Fire tables work fine with this same URL and one tablet not?
I’ve used these tablets for nothing else. Flummoxed.