Fire tablet issue with HabPanel the arrows to make HabPanel full screen does not work

• Platform information: Raspberry Pi Nano
    • Hardware: Raspberry Pi Nano
    • Java Runtime Environment:Zulu Embedded OpenJDK Java 8
    • openHAB version: 2.3.0
  • Issue of the topic: Need help troubleshooting a fire tablet.

I setup a HabPanel and it works on my PC and several other Fire tablets. But one tablet does not allow me to make the HabPanel full screen in the Silk browser using the little arrows in the upper right. The Image URL also does not work for the Amazon Echo: Now Playing widget, which may be related. Why would 3 Fire tables work fine with this same URL and one tablet not?

I’ve used these tablets for nothing else. Flummoxed.

All things considered, this sounds like a question for Amazon. It’s not like OH has something built in to say "if you see Fire table with serial number 1234566 don’t let it go into full screen. It works on two identical tablets so there must be a setting or bug or something weird going on on the third tablet that is outside the scope of OH.

I’ve noticed this happening on some of my tablets. Not sure but I’m wondering if it’s the non-https which is reducing functionality.

Now it is happening on another fire tablet.
Amazon support is 180 days. No help there.

It really sounds like an app got updated that changes the behavior. Probably their browser. Try installing Chrome, Firefox or one of the other browsers and see if they behave more consistently.