Fireangel Smoke Detector & SW-Module

I installed the new jar file.

The item gots its name and the first association group is set to the controller. But I get no notification in the logfiles. So I will try it tomorrow, when i will get home. Im not shure, if openhab is logging in debug-mode.

Thanks a lot for the support.

Is there any possibility to try somthing by configuring by hand?

Upps, wrong topic, sorry

Werd morgen mal Zigaretten besorgen. Keine Ahnung ob ein Alarm jetzt durch geht. Da bei den anderen Modulen aber auch der Probealarm durchgestellt wurde, gehe ich hier mal von keinem Zigarettenbedarf aus. Aber sicher ist sicher. :rofl:

Hat aber ganz gut gepasst;)

:grinning::grinning:

Hi all,
I bought a fireangle ST-630 with the W2 Z-Wave Modul.
I can inklude it in my Openhab, however it will shown as “Unknown Device”.
What is my mistake, it’s in the database…

I run openHAB 2.3.0 Build #1206

If it is a battery operated device you need to wake it up manually, this is normally done via the same button/switch you include it with, then it should get fully initialized and show it’s real name.

Hello together,

I want to you use the fireangel smoke and heat detector also. Now I saw, that they have two devices the ZST630 and ZHT630. For that I have 2 Questions. Is it important, that they have different PID’s? And the other Question ist regarding the values. DO you solve the Problems regarding the Temperature and differences between Heat and Smokealarm?

Best Greets Stev

Hi all, we released a developer pack last year which highlighted command classes and Z-wave device properties, please see the following link