Floodsensor water vs tamper

OK, maybe it’s time to start using OH2 instead of searching for solutions, or adding more ‘complexity’ into the current one.

Kick off: Mirgration OH1 to OH2 :wink:


sorry for beeing late in this issue but I was away from home. My flood sensor is about a year old (no idea which version and did not find it on the device) and doing it’s job as expected. This is my working conf copied from my item file:

Number nuFibFlood_Battery "Water-Sensor: Battery [%s %%]" { zwave="11:command=BATTERY" }
Number nuFibFlood_Temp "Water-Sensor: Temperatur [%.1f °C]" { zwave="11:2:command=SENSOR_MULTILEVEL,sensor_type=1" }
Switch swFibFlood_Tamper "Water-Sensor: Tamper Alarm  [%s]" { zwave="11:command=SENSOR_ALARM, alarm_type=0,respond_to_basic=TRUE" }
Contact coFibFlood_Alarm "Water-Sensor: [MAP(water.map):%s]" { zwave="11:command=SENSOR_ALARM, alarm_type=5,respond_to_basic=TRUE" }

Pretty sure I didn’t changed anything in the z-wave configuration of this device. The response in case of water is instantly and the battery level is 74% now. I created a rule triggering a push notification and a terrible mp3 file.
And I’m still on OH 1.82, too many different devices and less time for a big change. Fighting with enocean in the moment.

Good luck - Klaus

No problem!

I’ve tried this, but no luck. I guess the problem is the little thingy that Chris said. With v2, they changed a bit the way the floodsensor works.

For the moment, I’m migrating to OH2.
Hope that I can give (positive) feedback regarding this sensor by the end of the week…

If you have problems with OH2, please send a log and we’ll sort it out for sure.

You can have a look to the new manual for FGFS-101 Version2 at:
FGFS-101 V2
I read that the floodalarm is BASIC-SET ON/OFF in the association-group 2 - so it may by correct that the above test:

Contact Test6 “Test Clean [%s]” { zwave=“44” }
works right.

With OH2, this device is working as expected. Over here, I’m having following items:

Number  Badkamer_Water_Temperatuur      "Badkamer [%.1f C]"             <temperature>   (ALL_tem,WO_tem)        { channel="zwave:device:1578e7a83ee:node59:sensor_temperature" }
Contact Badkamer_Water1                 "Badkamer Water Optillen [%s]"  <water>         (ALL_water)             { channel="zwave:device:1578e7a83ee:node59:alarm_burglar" }
Contact Badkamer_Water2                 "Badkamer Water [%s]"           <water>         (ALL_water)             { channel="zwave:device:1578e7a83ee:node59:alarm_flood" }
Number  Badkamer_Water_Batterij         "Badkamer [%s %%]"              <socket>        (ALL_bat,WO_bat)        { channel="zwave:device:1578e7a83ee:node59:battery-level" }
Contact Badkamer_Water_Algemeen         "Badkamer Water Algemeen [%s]"  <water>         (ALL_water)             { channel="zwave:device:1578e7a83ee:node59:sensor_binary" }
Contact Badkamer_Water_Alarm            "Badkamer Water Alarm [%s]"     <water>         (ALL_water)             { channel="zwave:device:1578e7a83ee:node59:alarm_general" }

Not clear to me why I would use the ‘sensor_binary’ or ‘alarm_general’. But for the moment, my biggest intrest is the flood_alarm. And it’s working nicely over there.