Cut Log Output

Dear all,

I have a log output in frontail (and also the log file itself) that just contains a part of the log (first part cut off). This happened with OH 2.5 ob RP4 as well as with OH 3.0 via Docker on Synology (unchanged).

Any idea for the reason?

Log

2021-01-05 20:09:39.660 [INFO ] [elmaessige Reinigung bei Abwesenheit] - Start Prüfung
2021-01-05 20:09:39.663 [INFO ] [elmaessige Reinigung bei Abwesenheit] - Keiner schlaeft => fortsetzen
2021-01-05 20:09:39.664 [INFO ] [elmaessige Reinigung bei Abwesenheit] - Automatik Modus => fortsetzen
2021-01-05 20:09:39.665 [INFO ] [elmaessige Reinigung bei Abwesenheit] - Heute schon gereinigt => Abbruch
logInfo("Roborock Regelmaessige Reinigung bei Abwesenheit", "Start Prüfung")
[SOME CODE IN BETWEEN]
logInfo("Roborock Regelmaessige Reinigung bei Abwesenheit", "Keiner schlaeft => fortsetzen")
[SOME CODE IN BETWEEN]
logInfo("Roborock Regelmaessige Reinigung bei Abwesenheit", "Automatik Modus => fortsetzen")
[SOME CODE IN BETWEEN]
logInfo("Roborock Regelmaessige Reinigung bei Abwesenheit", "Heute schon gereinigt => Abbruch")        
return;

The rule itself does not fire any problem due to the logs. It’s just a cropped log text output.

Best
MatzeMuc86

Thank you for the hint.
Do you maybe know the reason for this behavior? Your text brings the idea up if the log text is too long.

36 characters with spaces . I think so

somewhere it was stated that this is a trade of for performance reasons.

I was not aware of this. Good to know. Solved it.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.