Free@Home binding not shown

Hi, I wilk use openHAB with Busch&Jäger free@home.
I have tried some ways, openHAB 4 and also openHAB 3 with the binding org.openhab.binding.freeathome-3.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.
The binding is in the share \openhab\openHAB-addons and its’s shown as “Active” in the console when using the command
openhab> bundle:list
240 │ Active │ 80 │ 3.2.0.202109061500 │ openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: freeathome Binding

But in the UI (Browser) it’s not shown and I cannot add the binding with Settings->Add-ons Binding>+

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,
Thomas

openHAB3 bindings are not compatible with openHAB4, it has to be recompiled for openHAB4.
Where did you get the jar from? Maybe there is a more recent version of the binding.

here…

1 Like

Thanks, i will download the V 4.0 and try if it works.

The binding V 4.0 (.jar) is running under OH 4.0 with state “Active” in openhab> bundle:list. But i am still unable to find binding under “add thing”.

But with OH 3.0 and binding 3.2 I could successfully add the SysAP (FW 3.2.2) in “Things” and the connection state is “ONLINE” !
I wonder why it doesn’t work 2 days ago…

Look here:

Greetings

Hi Agio,

thank you very much for your hint. With this direkt link to the F@H binding I was also able to add the bridge as a new Thing.
Now I can continue with my installation, I let you know if it works.
Nice greetings,
Thomas