- Platform information: Windows 10
- Hardware: CPUArchitecture/RAM/storage
- OS: what OS is used and which version
- Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
- openHAB version:
- Issue of the topic: please be detailed explaining your issue
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:
I am in the UK. I bought a Solis mini 3 Kw PV inverter. I am using it on an off grid site, in conjunction with a Victron Multi plus inverter / charger.
I need to use frequency control to de rate the power from the Solis.
The Victron increases the frequency in response to battery state. This inverter does not have the option to de-rate the power in this way, but the version sold in the USA does. Can I get the US firmware and upload this to make my inverter do what I need. ?