FritzboxTR064 Binding creating constant errors

I use the FritzboxTR064 Binding for present detection, which is working quite well.

But in the openhab log i get an error every time the binding connects to the fritzbox:
2017-03-17 20:38:50.052 [ERROR] [ing.fritzboxtr064.internal.Tr064Comm] - Error retrieving SOAP response from FritzBox
2017-03-17 20:39:50.713 [ERROR] [ing.fritzboxtr064.internal.Tr064Comm] - FritzBox returned unexpected response. Could not find expected datavalue NewEnable in response.
2017-03-17 20:40:50.924 [ERROR] [ing.fritzboxtr064.internal.Tr064Comm] - FritzBox returned unexpected response. Could not find expected datavalue NewEnable in response.
2017-03-17 20:41:51.145 [ERROR] [ing.fritzboxtr064.internal.Tr064Comm] - Could not read response from FritzBox. Unauthorized! Check User/PW in config. Create user for tr064 requests

A user with correct password is set and the binding gets the demanded informations.

The fritzbox log says:
“Anmeldung einer App mit unbekanntem Anmeldenamen von IP-Adresse 192.168.x.x gescheitert”

Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

I am having fun with this config too :frowning:

You may want to state the version of:
a) FritzBox firmware
b) binding being used
c) OH1 or OH2.

Thanks for your reply.

FritzBox firmware is 113.6.80
I’m using OH2 (2.1.0.003-Snapshot-DSM6) on a Synology DiskStation (DS114)
FritzboxTR064 Binding installed with PaperUI (I don’t know where to lock up version)
Other Bindings used: Astro Binding, AVM FRITZ! Binding, Network Binding

As far as I understood from here, it is possible, to turn off the logging of an binding via the config file org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg.
How can I achieve that? Which code I have to add?
(the onkyo binding is also spamming the log…)

Thanks for your help!

I was running Fritzbox-TR064 with openHAB 1 without issues with a AVM Fritz!Box 7590.
Then I installed a Fritz!Box 6890 LTE and was also getting the error

FritzBox returned unexpected response. Could not find expected datavalue NewEnable in response

I found out on GitHub, that it is related to the WiFi switches.

I have 2 workarounds so far:

• Turn off logging in logback.xml:
    <logger name="org.openhab.binding.fritzboxtr064" level="WARN" />

• Not use these switches and outcomment them the configuration files.

I could solve my issue. Basically, it was my fault creating the user for openHAB on the Fritz!Box without the necessary rights. The tick has to be set “FRITZ!Box Einstellungen” and “Sprachnachrichten, … Anrufliste”: