[German] Survey about Smart Home Usage and Users

I’m currently running a survey for a scientific paper and would appreciate you as participants. I want to learn about your requirements, your usage and your setting. You can answer anonymously.

Currently, the survey is only available in German and contains long free text answers. A translation is not planned (But I’ll happily take answers in english anyway).

Relation to openHAB

The linked survey is not about openHAB. I am posting here because I am an openHAB user myself and my research lab is based on openHAB. I also know you as a friendly and helpful community. :slightly_smiling_face:

About the survey

I want to understand what devices you use and how you connect them to automate your home. What bugs you and how it affects other household members. And in your case, why you like openHAB. You can do the survey anonymous or choose to provide contact details and if you chose to do so I might contact you for a follow-up interview. The survey takes about 20-30 minutes for comprehensive answers.

Find the survey here: https://survey.iaw.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/index.php/653638 (feel free to provide the link to anyone interested)

I’m happy to provide you the results here and highlight any findings which might be interesting for the openHAB community.

The openHAB German users forum is here.
German openHAB - KNX-User-Forum

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.