Getting rid of old node artifacts

Hi,
I had ro re-add one of my nodes, and I’m getting some strange artifacts in the logs.

2016-11-14 18:58:45.626 [WARN ] [ome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager] - Cannot delegate update 'ON' for item 'Hr_Kitchen_FRS_Switch' to handler for channel 'zwave:device:c76af4c3:node11:switch_binary', because no thing with the UID 'zwave:device:c76af4c3:node11' could be found.
2016-11-14 18:58:48.320 [WARN ] [ome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager] - Cannot delegate command 'OFF' for item 'Hr_Kitchen_FRS_Switch' to handler for channel 'zwave:device:c76af4c3:node11:switch_binary', because no thing with the UID 'zwave:device:c76af4c3:node11' could be found.

Hr_Kitchen_FRS_Switch used to be binary switch associated with node11, but now it is configured under the same name for node12. I suppose those log messages are probably harmless, but I like clean environment, so is there any way I could get rid of it?

yes, I have a bunch of old/defunct nodes from battery operated zwave devices. Unfortunately doesn’t seem any way to delete them, and that’s a limitation common to all the zwave utilities I’ve look at, not just openhab. But I’d love to be wrong!

I don’t think it’s directly related to zwave binding, it’s rather some janitor needed in ThingManager. Maybe someone else will have an idea

Also have the same problem.
As a workaround I ended up renaming my items to avoid the warning.

Regards, S