Getting the binary sensors on the Qubino Smart Dimmer (ZMNHDD) to work

Hey,

I am trying to get the to inputs I2 and I3 to report to OpenHab as binary sensors but it seems impossible.

In habmin the Association Groups are all set to “openHab Controller” except for 5, 8 and 11, which are empty.
The channels for the two binary sensors (2 & 3) are connected to items. When pushing either of the buttons connected to the inputs nothing shows up in the events.log.

Does anyone here have any experience with this dimmer and has the inputs 2 & 3 working?

When the association groups 5 and 8 are set to openHab Controller as well, the logs report a change of the dimmer (I1) from 0 to 100 and 100 to 0 (alternating). The channel for the dimmer is also connected to a dimmer item in openHab.

I am really thankful for any help!

I assume this is a Z-Wave device. the binding documentation has a section for when things do not go as planned. Enable the debug ;logs as instructed and post here, using code fences if needed.

How to ask a good question / Help Us Help You - Tutorials & Examples - openHAB Community

According to the documentation you need to configure parameter 100 and 101 and then exclude and reinclude the dimmer.

The state should then be reported to lifeline with delay or immediate on association group 5 and 8.