GoControl GC-TBZ48

I have included two of these thermostats in my zwave network, but both show as unknown devices with populated mfg and device id.

http://www.cd-jackson.com/index.php/zwave/zwave-device-database/zwave-device-list/devicesummary/622

Both the in-product documentation and the readme for the zwave binding github state:

If the device attributes show that this device has a valid manufacturer ID, device ID and type, then this is likely the case (eg. you see a label like "Z-Wave node 1 (0082:6015:020D::2.0)"). Even if the device appears to be in the database, some manufacturers use multiple sets of references for different regions or versions, and your device references may not be in the database. In either case, the database must be updated and you should raise an issue to get this addressed.

What version of the binding are you using? What do the device attributes show in PaperUI or preferably HABmin?

Binding version is 2.1.0

HABmin seems to have something that makes it impossible for me to copy/paste Thing Attributes.

PaperUI reports the following:

zwave_class_basic ROUTING_SLAVE
zwave_class_generic THERMOSTAT
zwave_frequent false
zwave_neighbours 1,6
zwave_version 1.0
zwave_listening true
zwave_plus_devicetype THERMOSTAT_HVAC
zwave_deviceid 21558
zwave_nodeid 5
zwave_routing true
zwave_beaming true
zwave_class_specific THERMOSTAT_GENERAL_V2
zwave_manufacturer 335
zwave_devicetype 21570

I suspect that this device is simply not included in 2.1 and you need to use a more recent snapshot.

Thank you, that was the problem.