Google Calendar Scheduler instructions out of date?

Hi all,
New user to openHab. I have been looking forward to setting things up, but have to say I’m off to a very slow start. Please confirm that the “Obtaining Credentials” portion of tthe Google Calendar Scheduler is still correct, since it doesn’t match what I see on the screen: The OAuth consent screen tab is not located where the instructions would suggest, it does not ask for an email address or product name. Instead, it asks me to register an app before I can continue and I have no way to pass this step. I’m sure I’ll figure this out, but any help is appreciated.

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Raspberry Pi 4 4gb
    • Java Runtime Environment: ???
    • openHAB version: Installed today

Would’ve helped if you showed your steps. First screen for the console should look something like this. There should be a project name where the red box is…

Thanks N. I get to the screen you are showing. I click Credentials > Configure consent screen and then there are several links (“OAuth consent screen”, EDIT APP, and “prepare your app”) that all link to a complicated app verification form, without any of the fields referenced in the documentation.

Looking at your screenshot, you are at this step right now:

So click on save and switch to Credentials:

The only thing that does not exist is the application type “Other”. Probably you need to select Webclient here.

Got it. Thank you Sascha. Appreciate the hand holding on this one. Looking forward to paying it forward.