Google Home and OpenHAB not syncing

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: 2 sockets, 4 cores - 8 GM RAM
    • Java Runtime Environment: 1.8.0_181
    • openHAB version: 2.3.0-1
      VeraPlus Z-Wave controller

Hey everyone, first time posting here so please let me know if I did something wrong.

I’m having problems sycing my Google Home with OpenHAB. I’ve authorized OpenHAB through the Google Assistant/Home app on my phone, and it says it was successful, several times. I’ve also verified I’ve added tags to a few devices for testing.

When I tell Google Home to sync my devices, it tells me there are no devices to sync. When I tell her to sync with OpenHAB, she tells me I need to resync my account, so I resync my account and try again.

My house.items file has a few lines that look like the snippet below - is the tag in the right place?

Switch   MBOverheadLightsStatus "MBOverheadLights Status" (GDevices,GRoom7) [ "Lighting" ] {mios="unit:house,device:171/service/SwitchPower1/Status"} 

Is there anything else I can try to get the two to sync? I’ve deleted all of the authorizations at myopenhab.org and tried resyncing.

Make sure that the Switch appears on https://myopenhab.org/items
In order for it to appear, it has to receive at least 1 state update since OH2 startup

anything in the logs of OH2?

Have you tried this tag validator

They do not appear on that page. It looks like I have some more work to do, thanks!

Not yet, but I will, thank you!