Govee / Dreamcoulour LED Strips

hi would love to try give Binding can I have the url thanks

Are you on 4.1 already? The binding is only compatible with 4.1. Which device are you using? Please provide the Artikel Number starting with H
? Does ist support LAN-API in the Wifi-Settings?

I’m on openhab 4.0.4 and using h6054 dreamview

There are about 50 Govee devices that supported the Govee LAN-API but it seems this one isn’t - all other devices can only be controlled via the internet which I haven’t implemented (yet :thinking:)

Check if you have the following setting available in the app:

just checked lan control is not on there

Is it not on or is it not available? If it is there, try to switch it on.

just try that does not show up

Unfortunately then it is not supported at the moment as Govee hasn’t provided that API for that device.

is the tv lights H6199 supported with the binding.Have no “Lan control” option available at settings though

No, unfortunately not as it is missing this option. Please ask Govee to support the LAN-API for that device.

Hello Stefan,
I recently became the owner of the following Govee devices:

Govee Stehleuchte H6076
Govee M1 H61E1
Govee AI H6602

Would you also make your addon available to me?
I am currently using version openHAB 4.1M4.

Thanks in advance
Björn

I have somewhat good news. The official binding is in its last phases, hopefully to become official with the 4.1 release. I can though send you the latest version via PM but eventually please use the final one.

Is the last one the sync box? This one isn’t supported as it is not a light, is it?

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

I can announce that the latest Govee Neon Rope Light 2 (H61D5-301DE) is fully supported with the Govee Binding.

and currently they even sent me a voucher (at least I was informed as I have other devices as well) for a 35 Euro Discount on Amazon.

1 Like