I search for a solution for this on the forum but without success.
I have a power monitor that at end of each hour/day, send me the power consumed during the just ‘finished’ hour/day.
So, if I have a power consumption of 2.4kwh between 7:00 and 8:00, I got that value at 8:00.
My problem is that if I try to do a power consumption graph (I view this value from 8:00 to 9:00 (time where i get the value from 8:00 to 9:00). So, on the graph, it always looks like I use this power one hour later than reality. Same for day, I show the power consumption of Monday, … on Tuesday…
Is it a possibility to :
- Record it with shifted time value
- or draw graph with 1h time/day shift
I use InfluxDB as persistance storage.
- Platform information:
- Hardware: _Raspberry PI 3 - OpenHabian latest stable
- KNX Binding latest version 2.5
- InfluxDB + grafana (installed via openhab-config)