Graphs and persistence not updated

hello everyone!
today i’ve tried to add a graph that should show temperature of my different rooms, but nothing is shown.
I’ve installed rrd4j, i’'ve created the .items file:

Number chart_period "Visualizzazione Grafico"

and also created the .persist file:

Strategies {
     everyMinute : "0 * * * * ?"
     default = everyChange, everyUpdate, everyMinute
 }
Items {
     Temperature : strategy = everyUpdate, everyMinute, everyChange
 }

also the .sitemap file:

sitemap rrd4j label="Grafico temperature" {

Frame label="Temperature attuali" {
                Switch item=chart_period label="Visualizzazione Grafico" mappings=[0="Ore", 1="Giorni", 2="Settimane", 3="Mesi"]
                Chart item=Temperature period=D refresh=30 visibility=[chart_period==0, chart_period=="Non inizializzato"]
                Chart item=Temperature period=W refresh=30 visibility=[chart_period==1]
                Chart item=Temperature period=M refresh=30 visibility=[chart_period==2]
                Chart item=Temperature period=Y refresh=30 visibility=[chart_period==3]
            }
}

i’ve got another .items file where i’ve inserted:

Group Temperature "Temperature"
Number ActualTemp_1 "Temperatura Sala [%.1f °C]" <temperature> (Temperature,TermostatoSala) {bticino="if=webserver;who=4;what=0;where=1"}
Number ActualTemp_2 "Temperatura Cameretta [%.1f °C]" <temperature> (Temperature,TermostatoCameretta) {bticino="if=webserver;who=4;what=0;where=2"}
Number ActualTemp_3 "Temperatura Camera [%.1f °C]" <temperature> (Temperature,TermostatoCamera) {bticino="if=webserver;who=4;what=0;where=3"}
Number ActualTemp_4 "Temperatura Taverna [%.1f °C]" <temperature> (Temperature,TermostatoTaverna) {bticino="if=webserver;who=4;what=0;where=4"}

my goal is to display in the sitemap graph, the value reported by items “ActualTemp_x”. i’ve tried to add group “Temperature” that include all 4 “ActualTemp”, but nothing is shown.
i can see the file in /var/lib/openhab2/persistence/rrd4j/Temperature.rrd, but it is not modified. it has been generated but the timestamp don’t change.

can anyone help me teaching where i’m wrong?

thanks a lot to everyone want help a little noob :smiley:

What version do you use?
Persistence rrd4j ist installed?
Have you restarted oH after do this configuration?

i’m using openhab2 with addon RRD4j Persistence (persistence-rrd4j - 1.12.0)
yes i’ve already tried to restart openhab service but with no good results :frowning:

Check with RestAPI if rrd4j has stored values for this item.

i’m sorry, i’m not so skilled on how to use this RestAPI.
for what i know, i can see a file “temperature.rrd” in this path: /var/lib/openhab2/persistence/rrd4j
but it’s not updated, also after service restart :frowning:
but in another sitemap i see Thermostat values changing without any kind of problem…

Temperature* : strategy = everyMinute, everyChange

nothing to do :frowning: doesn’t work. the rrd file modification date still remains the same…
i had tried also with * instead of Temperature*, but nothing…

Please restart oH once more .

already done with this command: sudo systemctl restart openhab2.service
nothing…

EDIT: OH YES! it works! maybe was hanged by OH restart and maybe the * !

thank you so much!