Group Status in BasicUI displays "UNDEF"

Hi All,

I am running OH2 Snapshot #906 and I have the following super-minor issue that I want to check if someone else is experiencing as well:

When I display in my sitemap a Group of items within a Frame, sometimes the Group status appears on the sitemap.
This is something that I don’t want to happen and if I refresh the web page, it goes away…

Sitemap entries:

Frame {
		Text label="FibEyes" icon="energy" {
			Frame label="FibEyes" {
				[...]
		}
		Group item=gmPower label="mPower Outlets" icon="energy"
	}
	Frame {
		Group item=gUnifi label="Unifi Clients" icon="network"
	}

Result:

After page refresh, it goes back to normal:

After some time (not sure how long), the “UNDEF” re-appears on my sitemap.

Of course, the state of each of the Groups is “UNDEF” and that’s normal, since I don’t use any Group functions on them:

openhab> smarthome:items list |grep gUnifi
gUnifi (Type=GroupItem, Members=4, State=UNDEF, Label=null, Category=null, Groups=[All])
openhab> smarthome:items list |grep gmPower
gmPower (Type=GroupItem, Members=90, State=UNDEF, Label=null, Category=null, Groups=[gInflux])

My relevant *.items entries:

Group	All
Group	gInflux		(All)
Group	gUnifi		(All)
Group	gmPower		(gInflux)

Switch	Angelos_S6_PRES	"Angelos S6 Presence"	<present>	(gUnifi)	{channel="unifi:client:Unifi_HomeR:Angelos_S6:online"}
Number	Angelos_S6_RSSI	"Angelos S6 RSSI [%s]"	<signal>	(gUnifi)	{channel="unifi:client:Unifi_HomeR:Angelos_S6:rssi"}

Switch		mP6_01_01_O	"mP6_01_01 Outlet"		<switch>	(gmPower)	{channel="mpower:socket:04_18_D6_54_1B_B7:1:outlet"}
Number		mP6_01_01_P	"mP6_01_01 Power [%.1f W]"	<energy>	(gmPower)	{channel="mpower:socket:04_18_D6_54_1B_B7:1:power"}
Number		mP6_01_01_E	"mP6_01_01 Energy [%d Wh]"	<energy>	(gmPower)	{channel="mpower:socket:04_18_D6_54_1B_B7:1:energy"}
Number		mP6_01_01_V	"mP6_01_01 Voltage [%d V]"	<energy>	(gmPower)	{channel="mpower:socket:04_18_D6_54_1B_B7:1:voltage"}
DateTime	mP6_01_01_U	"mp6_01_01 Update [%1$td.%1$tm.%1$tY %1$tH:%1$tM]"	<text>	(gmPower)	{channel="mpower:socket:04_18_D6_54_1B_B7:1:lastupdate"}

I use mainly Opera v44.0.2510.1449
Same thing happens with Chrome, Explorer and/or Firefox

Is anyone else experiencing the same with BasicUI?

Ps: This does not happen when I use the individual items in the sitemap Frame (e.g. on the “FibEyes” frame)

Same here. 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT Build #858

I created all item possible via. PaperUI.

This is my .sitemap

Frame label="Alle neuen Gruppen"
	{
		/* Die Gruppen wurden via. PaperUI erstellt und haben folgende namen
               * These groups got created via PaperUI
		 * Group ALL
		 * Group Office_Workstation
		 * Group Office_Bluesaloon
		 * Group Office_First_Floor
		 * Group Office_conference
		 * Group Office_Outdoor
		 */
		//Group item=Office_First_Floor label="Alle Geräte und Gruppen" / All Devices and Groups
		Group item=Office_Workstation
		Group item=Office_Bluesaloon
		Group item=Office_conference
		Group item=Office_Outdoor
		Group item=Network_Device_Status
	}

I will try to add a label (without [%s]) to the Group in my *.items file to see if this helps…
I saw some similar posts in here as well as some issues (e.g. https://github.com/eclipse/smarthome/issues/3294) but I didn’t have time to see if they are related to mine.

Issue has been fixed and merged yesterday.
Fix will be included in OH snapshots when a new stable ESH is built. So probably in few days.

2 Likes

Running OH2 Snapshot 912 and it seems to be ok now
This Group status (Undef) does not appear any more in my sitemap (using BasicUI)