Grouped WiFi LED settings

Hello,

First post, apologies if this is not in the right place.

I’ve been playing around with OpenHAB for a while now with some TP-Link and WEMO devices.
I would now like to configure a few WIFI LED devices and had an odd question.

Here is what I want to accomplish:
I want 3 WIFI LED controllers to either be controlled individually or synced together.
So that, strip A could be red, B could be blue, and C could be green.
Or, i could use another UI from the app that would set the color for all 3 strips at once.

Thanks for your help!

I have this configured with brightness, but no reason why it couldn’t be set up for colour as far as I know.

I have a dummy dimmer item like so:

Group:Dimmer                    KitchenDummyLight_Dimmer        "Kitchen Dimmer"

And each of my individual lights has the dimmer channel a member of the Dimmer group

Dimmer  KitchenSinkLight_Dimmer         (KitchenDummyLight_Dimmer)      {channel="hue:0220:1:kitchenSinkHueLight:brightness"}
Dimmer  KitchenFarEndLight_Dimmer               (KitchenDummyLight_Dimmer)      {channel="hue:0220:1:kitchenFarEndHueLight:brightness"}
Dimmer  KitchenMainLight_Dimmer         (KitchenDummyLight_Dimmer)              {channel="hue:0220:1:kitchenMainHueLight:brightness"}

Hope this helps

Do the same with colour items and put them in a group.
Send a command to the group to command the three items at once.

You should be able to also use

Kitchendimmer "label" (group) {  channel1, channel2, channel3}

Basically put all three channels on one switch. I use th is for many of my groupings. It can sometimes be easier than groups.