HAB Speaker is a project designed to facilitate the use of the openHAB dialog processing capabilities.
Through a WebSocket connection this web interface registers a sink and source in your openHAB instance that can be used like any other ones.
- ui viewport block zoom
- ui double max volume level
- Add speaker voice configurations.
- Support server keyword spotting.
- Add spot channel.
- Fix concurrent modification exception on bundle stop.
- Sink wait for audio to be played as other oh sinks
- Add listeningItem speaker configuration
- Update readme
- Sink mp3 support
- Sink use stereo audio (speaker configuration)
- Sink volume control fixes
- Fix ui login (authenticate agains the login page instead of relying on the main ui)
- Use thing label as sink/source label.
- A speaker is now a thing and can be discovered.
- Implement sink volume support.
- Remove local configs unless the speaker id.
- initial release
These are some things I would like to add for the final version:
Implement sink volumen.
- Add ui volume control widget (not sure).
Enable mp3 support for the sink (converted on the server to wav). Support keyword spotting on the server.
- Support keyword spotting on the client.
Add stereo support to the sink.
- Improve the readme and update the gif image.
- Create own icons (current icons are copied from habot).
- Improve the settings page design.
Improve the authentication mechanism (when option ‘secure’ is enabled).
Feel welcome to open a PR with whatever fixes or improvements, and to report any issue.
I not used to do design and frontend development so any help to improve that part will be appreciated.