- Platform information:
- Hardware: _CPUArchitecture/RAM/storage_RPI 3
- OS: _what OS is used and which version_openHAB 2.5.10-1 (Release Build)
- Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
- openHAB version:
- Issue of the topic: please be detailed explaining your issue
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:
I setup my Openhabian a few weeks ago and I’ve also put a lot of work in creating a nice HabPanel with widgets and stuff. I’ve set this up manually as opposed to the Items and sites which I’ve set up in the configuration files so I did no’t make a back up of it.
I’ve even bookmarked the pages in my browser per level:
Now I’ve checked the configuration and everything is gone!
When I go to http://openhabian:8080/habpanel/#/ I just see the “Welcome to HabPanel, tap here to begin” text.
Is everything lost forever or is there any way to retrieve my configuration?